One of my favourite sweet recipes to make are these super easy and quick cheesecakes. I use separate dishes (less mess, as no cutting and servicing is required) as I’m often making between 10-15 portions. You can of course alter ingredients such as flavours and toppings and even make one large cake if you prefer.
What you’ll need: (Makes 10 individual medium portions)
- Pack of crushed biscuits of choice (Ginger nut, rich tea, digestion, Oreo’s)
- Melted butter (just enough to bind the crushed biscuit, *some spare to grease tin if making large cake)
- Mascarpone chesse (1 tubs)
- Lemon curd (3-5 table spoons – depends on own likeness)
- Vanilla extract ( few drops through biscuit base and again through cream filling)
- Zest and juice of 3 Limes & 1 Lemon.
- Toppings of choice – chocolate, cream, fruit.
- Combine crushed biscuit with melted butter and few drops of vanilla extract.
- Fill base into individual dish/ large greased cake tin.
- Mix Mascarpone cheese with the lemon curd, vanilla extract, zest and juice of both lime and lemon. mix until smooth.
- Once smooth spread over biscuit base, too the thickness you desire (some prefer some cream filling then biscuit and vice-versa)
- Then organise toppings – often I place half a strawberry, a twist of lime and some chocolate shavings.
- Place in fridge to allow sometime for it to set, then remove from fridge (cut if required) and Enjoy!
As always, Thanks for reading! Until next time!
Don’t forget you can always contact & follow me on: