Anyone who knows me knows – I love Lush! I love everything about Lush, from browsing the website, to placing an order, receiving the order, smelling and looking at the products, to using the products. Sadly I live on the west coast of Ireland and our closest Lush store is either in Cork and Dublin. This makes online shopping on the website and app a regular for me.
To be honest I want most things from Lush, I sadly can’t us all products due to nuts being used in some, but the products I can use I want to try. Below is a list of products I’m dying to try:
- Bath Bombs – Frozen, Magic, Northern Lights.
- Bubble Bars – Brightside, Granny takes a dip, Karma.
- FUN – Fun with a Twist, Rainbow, Sea Monster.
- Soap – Outback Mate.
- Lotions – Charity Pot, Salted Coconut.
- Treatments – Hair Custard, Kinky, Roots, Tangled.
- Shampoo & Conditioner – Avocado co-wash, No Drought (Dry Shampoo), Waves, Veganese.
- Face – Cup O Coffee (Mask), Dark Angels, Grease Lightning.
- Extras – Knot Wrap, Lush Mug, Sophie Jumper.
So these are most of the products I’d like to try out. It’s a long list I know but I’ll slowly get through it.
Please feel free to comment below any products you’d like to try, or any recommendations on what I should try, I’d love to hear your opinions.
As always, Thanks for reading! Until next time!
Don’t forget you can always contact & follow me on: