Anyone who knows me knows I’m a bath lover, if possible I would live in the bath. I often tell my friends and family ‘I should have been a mermaid.’ It’s the reason why Ariel has always been my favourite Disney princess (plus that amazing red hair, I have major hair envy of a fictional cartoon character).
- Candles:the sound of a flickering candle makes me instantly calm, as well as the beautiful glow that is created. It’s important you choose a scent that appeals to you. I’m a lover of Yankee candles and one of my all time favourite scents is ‘Vanilla Lime’ a beautiful sweet yet zesty scent. For me is sets the perfect atmosphere. Or ‘Summer Scoop’ gives the perfect sweet fruit aroma.
- Drinks: Whether it be a huge cup of tea, a large cold glass of water/juice, a can of your favourite fizzy drink or a glass of your favourite wine/beer. Remember it’s important to stay hydrated.
- Jug: May seem strange, but I wouldn’t be without one. Perfect for washing and rising yourself off.
- Sieve: I use a sieve often when it comes to bath times. Crumble your favourite bubble bar (mine is Lush’s ‘The Comforter’) and place under running water, makes the perfect BUBBLE bath. I also use a sieve if I’m using a bath bomb that has anything throughout it and don’t want it all over my bath (‘Big Blue’ by Lush has little seaweed pieces).
- Loofah: Perfect for smothering in your favourite body wash (‘Snow Fairy’ ‘Prince Charming’ or ‘The Comforter’ by Lush are all perfect for a sweet smelling girly bath).
- Finishing any bath I love using a fresh facecloth to rinse my face and a fresh soft towel to dry off. Then putting on clean comfy pj’s and slippers makes the whole bath time perfect from beginning to end.
Feel free to leave your own opinions and comment below, I’d be delighted to hear if you have any bath time essentials.
As always, Thanks for reading! Until next time!
Don’t forget you can always contact & follow me on: