Today it’s my version of the popular post that is – what’s inside my bag!!!
Firstly my everyday handbag is my Ted Baker – large shopper. I love it, of course it’s black – that monochrome life! It very handy as its large in size, holding loads & is easy to clean. Plus that bow though! 🎀💕
Inside there is a little pocket, I keep the essentials there, close to hand –
- Packet of tissues
- Pads, Tampons
- Sample size Perfume
In the large hold of the bag I store –
- Small shopping bag
And then I have my bag sorter, this is one of the handiest things I’ve ever purchased & at €3 from my local penny’s I couldn’t leave it behind. It holds everything & anything..
- My rabbit ‘Blossom’ – she helps cope with my anxiety
- Glasses cases (x2) – my glasses as well as sunglasses
- Back cream & massager – the days my back is bad I wouldn’t be without these!
- Fan – brilliant if I ever g to warm (did I say I have the randomist things!
- Hand cream – ‘Dream Cream’ from Lush is amazing, definitely 10/10
- Chewing gum & lip balm – pretty self explanatory
- Pen & paper
- Lighter – I don’t smoke but always handy to have!
- Small purse – tablets (head ache, antihistamines etc), plasters, glass cleaners
- Hair Brush, Hair Ties & Pins
- Hand sanatizer & Wipes
- Tooth paste & minature Tooth Brush
- Nail clippers & File
- Mini Chocolates & Sweets – so handy if I ever get peckish
I’d love to hear what’s inside your handbag, so please drop me a comment – maybe link if you have a post! Or let me know if you have anything similar inside your handbag. I say it every time, but I do love hearing from you all!
As always, Thanks for reading! Until next time!
Don’t forget you can always contact & follow me on: