One of Lush’s most popular scents often talked about is the beloved ‘Snow Fairy’ the seasonal treat that makes many happy. Personally I love the scent & find it extremely girly & lovable.
Trying to describe the scent in a few words is actually kind of easy: Sweet like candy & bubblegum with a stunning sweet vanilla hint. The beautiful pink that is often associated with this scent adds to the whole experience, with a dash of sparkle that adds so magic.
There are a number of products that have this scent – Best Washes Wash Card, Candy Fluff Ballistic, Candy Fluff Perfume, Candy Fluff Dusting Powder, Father Christmas Bath Bomb, Fluffy Egg Bath Bomb, Lush Mechanic Cold-Pressed Soap, Melting Marshmallow Moment Bath Oil, Mmmelting Marshmallow Bath Melt, Pink Easter Egg Ballistic, Snow Fairy Sparkle Massage Bar. Two products I’m in search of: Snow Fairy Lip Tint & Snow Fairy Liquid Perfume.
My Favourites include:
- Bubblegum Lip Scrub – Sugar scrub ideal for creating soft lips & a smooth surface for applying balms.
- Fairy Dust Dusting Powder – A beautiful shimmering dusting powder that covers your skin leaving you smelling sweet. It can also be used to dust over your bed sheets making its perfect for some very sweet dreams.
- Snow Fairy Solid Perfume – Perfume in a tin, a beautiful perfume made in the Lush Kitchen. Its ideal for your handbag & traveling with no risk of spilling. I would be lost without mine. I like to combine it with a little dusting powder for extra sweetness.
- Godmother Soap – A pretty pink soap ideal for both hands & body. I like to slice mine up into smaller pieces & use with a loofah while in the shower, creating a beautiful aroma that fills the room.
- Magic Wand Bubble Bar – A beautiful re-usable bubble bar, a large pink star on a stick with a cute bow & bell: whats not to love? Depending on the amount of bubbles desired, you can several baths that will leave you smelling like a very sweet fairy. I like to pair my snow fairy bubble bath with some snow fairy shower gel for a extra sweet experience.
- Snow Fairy Shower Gel – A stunning pink glittery gel, with the aroma staying on the skin well after use. Its one of my favourite shower gels & definitely needs to be stocked up on for the rest of the year.
With Lush being one of my favourite brands I’m so glad I’ve found a sweet scent that makes me so happy. I hope you enjoyed the read. I’d love to hear from ye & what your opinions on snow fairy are, whats your favourite products? What combinations are worth trying? Let me know!
As always, Thanks for reading! Until next time!
Don’t forget you can always contact & follow me on: