Another month, (seriously this year is flying) and its time to share this months home inspo post, I’m loving sharing this series with you all. If you have an interest in home inspo/ideas have a look at my Pinterest, I’ve so ideas pinned. So this month I’m chatting about my ‘Bar Cart‘ ideas.
I’ve always loved the idea of having a bar cart, a little part of your sitting room/kitchen you can use to display & store some pretty pieces ideal for any drinks evening or dinner party. A pretty way to display some drink, glasses, maybe even some helpful cocktail books.
Some ‘Bar Cart‘ Essentials:
- Glasses – Wine, Champagne, Martini, Cocktail, Tumbler..
- Tools – Corkscrew, Bottle Opener, Strainer, Cocktail Shaker, Straw, Ice Bucket & Scoop..
- Alcohol – Gin, Vodka, Whiskey, Tequila, Rum..
- Mixers – Tonic Water, Soda Water, Bitters, Syrup..
- Garnishes – Olives, Sugar Cubes, Fruit (Lime, Lemon, Cheery etc) Mint..
I look forward to slowly making up my own bar cart & decorating it & the area around it. I love cocktails & look forward to the idea of making them just as tasty & pretty at home too! So there it is, my bar cart ideas. I’d love to hear from you, maybe you could share some of your ideas, I love hearing from you!
(All pictures from Pinterest)
As always, Thanks for reading! Until next time!
Don’t forget you can always contact & follow me on: