I’ve become a brunch person & I love it. One of my newest favourites has to be french toast, so I’m gonna share the recipe with you all.
- Non stick pan
- Egg flip
- Serving plate & cutlery
- Oil – for cooking
- Bread – sliced loaf, but tiger bread is delicious also.
- Eggs – 1 egg per two slices of bread
- Vanilla extract – 1 tsp
- Cinnamon – pinch
- Garnishes – fruit, bacon, golden/maple syrup & icing sugar for decoration
- Crack eggs & whisk with vanilla extract & cinnamon.
- Heat up oil in pan.
- Dip bread in egg mix & turn to cover both sides.
- Place on hot pan & cook one side til golden brown, turn over & again cook until golden brown.
- Serve with garnish of choice – I love strawberry, banana & maple syrup, some icing sugar for decoration. Serve alongside a cup of tea & enjoy your tasty treat.
As I said, its one of my favourite brunch recipes, have you got a favourite brunch? please feel free to comment & share your recipes, I love hearing from you!
As always, Thanks for reading! Until next time!
Don’t forget you can always contact & follow me on: