It’s been a longtime since I’ve done a crafty post. I’ve missed it, but I guess that’s what happens when life gets hectic. So today I said I’d share some fun make & do that easy.
What you’ll need:
- Cardboard Initials
- Designed Tissue Paper or Paint
- Stick on Decorations- stickers, bow, buttons, pearls etc.
- Scissors or Craft Knife
- First you gotta design on the look/style/design you’re going for. *Pinterest is brilliant for inspiration.
- Then you have to take the cardboard initial & either paint or cover it with the designed tissue paper. (Take your time, better to do it slow so its done right & you don’t hurt your self with the scissors/blade)
- Then continue on with the decoration by adding on further pieces, either bows, buttons etc.
- You can make up your name or just random pieces of art for around your home, its also a pretty homemade gift.
So there’s a quick run through make & do piece. I love making these. I’d love to hear from you if you’ve ever done a piece a similar piece, maybe link a post/picture.
As always, Thanks for reading! Until next time!
Don’t forget you can always contact & follow me on: