Tarte has been one of those companies I’ve has my eye on for ages & back in February I finally made my first purchase, the stunning ‘Tarteist Pro Palette’ (My palette run through is here). Since then I’ve been browsing again, because the quality of that palette has me sold on Tarte. In that browsing I came across a great deal on QVC thanks to Kasie (seriously if you don’t follow & read her blog you’re missing out!). So the deal – £45 for 7 Tarte products & a makeup bag, I literally saw the deal & within 10 minutes had my order confirmation, I just couldn’t miss out on this deal, especially when the foundation included is almost £30 alone.
So the products:
- Cosmetics Bag – a pretty purple, gold lined cosmetic bag. Ideal for makeup storage while travelling or even your everyday makeup, as it’s a generous size.
- ‘Amazonian Clay’ 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation – (50ml) – a blendable SPF15 foundations, that’s long wearing & full coverage. I choose shade ‘Light Sand’ & find it a great match. I love the texture & full coverage finish & I’m excited to use this foundation over the coming months. (Available here)
- Buffer Foundation Brush (LE)– super soft brush that gives a stunningly flawless finish. Can be used with the foundation, as well as powder products.
- ‘Maneater’ Eyeshadow Palette (LE; 4.2g) – Firstly the name screams Nelly Furtado, I’m humming it away as I write this! This palette comes with a step by step guide to creating looks, this palette has 7 shades, ideal for day as well as nighttime looks. Shades are ideal for the lid, crease or even as a liner. Then there’s a large cheek & eye highlighter. Coming with a mirror on the flip magnetic lid & sturdy packaging makes it an ideal compact travel companion.
The packaging comes in animal print – the gold, black & purple colour scheme is stunning. I’ll admit I’m not normally an animal print girl, but I love this look. It’s an interesting yet glamours palette with shadows that are so blendable & smell incredible . I highly recommend it to everyone if you’re able to get your hands on it.
Shades Include: (Top to Bottom, Left to Right)
Meow (Matte Ivory), Passion (Matte Cream), Foxy (Shimmer Rose Gold), Purr (Matte Soft Mauve), Saucy (Matte Light Brown), Hypnotic (Shimmery Berry), Midnight (Matte Brown) & Lace (Highlight -a shimmering pearl champagne).
I think it’s a perfect warm toned neutral, travel friendly palette & I highly recommend it if that’s your thing. I know it will definitely be a palette I reach for, especially through the winter months.
- Eyeshadow brush – 2-in-1 brush: one side is a flat & dense end, ideal for applying your base shades all over the lids, then there’s a fluffy & tapered brush that can be used to target certain eye areas, as well as contours your eye shape shape letting you define the crease and brow bones.
- ‘Maneater’ Self-Sharpening Eyeliner (LE; 0.25g) – super pigmented black liner. Again in the super fun animal print packaging. (Available here)
- ‘Maneater’ Voluptuous Mascara (LE; 9ml) – a volume enhancing mascara that styles your lashes perfectly. This to comes in the same animal print packaging, making the ‘Maneater’ collection completely matching, this gives me a weird satisfaction & makes it great for ‘matchy matchy’ photos. (Available here)
- Lip Sculptor lipstick (3.5g) and lipgloss (2ml) – comes in shade ‘Kind’ which is a pretty rose pink, ideal wearable day to day colour in my opinion. It allows you to both sculpt and shape your lips’ all the while giving them a moisturise, something I need as I often suffer with dry lips. (Available here)
I’m delighted with it all & even more delighted to have more Tarte products added to my every growing makeup collection. I highly recommend Tarte as a brand, I especially love that they are proud to produce ‘cruelty free’ makeup. I also highly recommend QVC, they provide fantastic brands & quality products at very affordable prices (they even have payment plans), plus delivery is reasonable. I’d happy purchase from them again in the future.
So there’s just a quick run through of each of the stunning products in this mega affordable set. I’d delight with them & know I’ll be keeping an eye on QVC for future deals. I’d love to know your opinions – Did you manage to get your hands on this set? Have you used any of these products? Or any other products from Tarte? Any you’d recommend? What about purchases from QVC? I love hearing from you so feel free to comment or link me posts!
As always, Thanks for reading! Until next time!
Don’t forget you can always contact & follow me on: