I’m always late to the party – After all this time I can’t believe I now have this palette! I’ve wanted to purchase this palette for ages now & been putting it off, I don’t even know why.. But Finally I purchased it & I’m not at all disappointed. It’s so luxurious & from the very second I held it I knew it was gonna be a much loved product, maybe even a favourite!
I’ve never purchased from Cult Beauty before so when they had 15% off I took it as a sign to make a purchase, I saw that the ‘Modern Renaissance’ palette was in stock – I added to cart & then it was the wait. I ordered Thursday & it arrived the following Wednesday, so I can’t complain. I’ve also never used any Anastasia Beverly Hills products before, but had heard so many good things I was very excited to try them out.
So the palette: A pink velvet exterior screams LUXURY – It’s definitely a vanity display palette. A mirror fills most of the inside lid, the dual-sided soft bristle brush is good, especially the blending end.
A huge plus for me is that it’s ‘Cruelty Free’ & ABH are so proud they even share it on their palette! 💕🐰
14, warm toned shades with a stunning mix of neutrals & berries. Mostly matte – seriously this palette is something out of my dreams. Ideal for both day & nighttime looks. It’s so highly pigmented, but easy to blend. The shadows are honestly so buttery & shade selection is perfection. The colour pay off is exceptional, just dipping the brush brings so much colour, it takes very little to build up. What I love is that the colour in the palette is the exact same when you swatch & apply it.
- Tempera – Velvety beige with an ultra-matte finish
- Golden Ochre – Earthy yellow with an ultra-matte finish
- *Vermeer – Iridescent shell with a metallic finish
- Buon Fresco – Antique lavender with an ultra-matte finish
- *Antique Bronze – Metallic sable with a satin finish
- Love Letter – Raspberry with an ultra-matte finish
- Cyprus Umber – Dark coffee with an ultra-matte finish
- Burnt Orange – deep orange with an ultra-matte finish
- *Primavera – shimmery gold dust with a metallic finish
- Red Ochre – Sienna with an ultra-matte finish
- Venetian Red – Crimson with an ultra-matte finish
- Warm Taupe – Earthy gray with an ultra-matte finish
- Realgar – Brick with an ultra-matte finish
A little con – There is definitely fallout, but just slightly dip the brush, tap & no fallout will transfer to your face. Also the pink velvet exterior is likely to get dirty, so make sure you look after it.
It can be difficult to get your hands on, I recommend buying it if you see it ‘in stock‘, don’t put it off. It’s available from Anastasia Beverly Hill online, Beauty Bay & Cult Beauty. I’ll admit €47-€52 (depending on the site) is expensive for a palette, but from the choice of shades, to the formula it’s worth every cent. It’s definitely gonna become one of my most used palettes, a ‘Must Have‘ in any makeup lovers collection. If you’re broke – Save Up. If it’s payday – Buy It! You NEED this palette! It’s like no other palette I own, from the quality to colour selection.
So whats your thoughts on this palette? Have you made a purchase? Would you like to add this palette to your collection? Please comment or link me on your posts, I love reading them & hearing from you!
As always, Thanks for reading! Until next time!
Don’t forget you can always contact & follow me on: