You know me, a true Urban Decay Junkie! I just adore this makeup brand & felt it only right to do my first full face using this stunning yet edgy brand! Each of these products are firm favourites that I use on a weekly basis.
I always start with my base, then brows, eyes & finish with lips & setting spray!
Prep – I adore the ‘B6, prep priming spray‘ its so refreshing & even on makeup free days I like to spray at little as I start each day!
- I use ‘Optical Illusion‘ primer
- Followed by ‘All Nighter Foundation‘ in shade 3.25
- Then conceal with ‘Naked Skin Concealer‘ in shade Fair Neutral & ‘Naked Skin Colour Correcting Fluid‘ in shade Pink (great for covering dark circles & acts as a more natural highlight!)
- I set my under eye, chin & forehead, as well as contour with ‘Naked Skin Shapeshifter‘ in light medium. (I love having a choice of creme or powder finish in one palette!)
- To highlight I use the ‘Naked Skin‘ in Sin.
Brows – I use the ‘Brow Box‘ in Brown Sugar. And recently finished the ‘Brow Beater‘ in Neutral Brown, I loved it & will be repurchasing.
- I always prime my eyes using the ‘Primer Potion‘ in Original.
- I them choose a palette – firm favourites of mine include ‘Naked 3‘ ‘Naked Ultimate Basics‘ & ‘Naked Heat’.
- I then apply liner, recently I’m loving the ‘24/7 glide on pencil‘ in Zero. I’m wanting to try Walk of shame, a nude for my waterline.
- Next up is mascara – I like to use ‘Subversion, Lash Primer‘ followed by ‘Troublemaker‘ & ‘Perversion‘ layered for both length & volume – there’s no better trio for me, its like wearing false lashes!
Lips – I always reach for the same shades, all nudes – ‘Stark Naked‘, ‘1993‘, ‘Rush‘ or ‘Backtalk‘. (Most shades have matching liners & many liner shades match up with several lipstick shades!)
Set – Who doesn’t love a bit of ‘All Nighter Setting Spray!‘ has to be the best when it comes to setting sprays.
Products can be purchased online, from Urban Decay Boutiques & counters. I purchase all my Urban Decay products from my local counter in Debenhams. I love having the counter locally so I can try out products before I make a purchase. Plus I can collect Debenham points & with a few purchases get a little something new with the points!
As always, Thanks for reading & until next time!
Don’t forget you can always contact & follow me on: